Thank you for making Italy Expo such a great success!
TICKETS: Scan or Click
Friday February 4th 2022 | 6:30pm-8:30pm
Sicilian food tastings
- Specialty breads, Schiacciata
- Imported Pasta samplings
- Toppings of imported cheese, cured meats, vegetable-based spreads and seafood products
- Sicilian Street Food, fried
- Coffee & desserts
Wine Tasting & Contest
Olive Oil Tasting & Contest
*depending on travel restrictions from Europe, local Sicilian Catering Service will be provided instead
Saturday February 5th 2022 | 11:30am-4:30pm
- Live cooking demonstrations and tastings with products especially imported from Sicily
- Interactive expert presentations of imported Sicilian products, graciously provided by over 30 farm-to-table producers and especially shipped for the occasion
- Celebrating the 30th anniversary of TAMPA-AGRIGENTO SISTER CITIES
- Virtual participation of the Sicilian municipalities of the province of Agrigento: Cianciana, Alessandria della Rocca, Santo Stefano Quisquina and Bivona
Sunday February 6th 2022 | 2:00pm-6:00pm
Discover special Sicilian products not yet sold in the USA, together with more Italian delicacies already available nearby
Learn how Italians do it better by watching Executive Chef Salvatore Argento and his cooking demonstrations, taste his creations right off the stove!
Open Market with food tastings at every station and booth: experience Sicilian and Italian specialties and take them home: purchases are possible by donation only
Sing along Italian songs and marvel at On the Edge Dance Studio traditional dancing show
Touch, feel and fall in love with true Made in Italy artisan fashion creations, try them on and take home the Italian style
Find out the winners of our Wine and EVOO contests!
Italy Expo 2022 Covid-19 Policy
You can rest assured that we are taking all the necessary measures to stop the spread of the virus, following CDC recommendations. All staff and volunteers will wear a face mask, and we invite non-vaccinated attendees to wear a mask for their own safety, as well as the safety of others. In addition, all attendees will be asked at the door to share their preference of social interaction by wearing a color-coded sticker.
The event organizers appreciate your adherence to these precautionary measures.